DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Metal Back Case for Iphone 4 / 4S - Silver
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:402 (40%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good point but not have quality

posted by bedosavas on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    According to me idea and view are good, you can separate the case, just take off lower bumper and you can take off back plate but it has problems with gripping
    Cons:
    I said it has problems with bumper's gripping and they can separate easily. It can easily to be shattered
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by resmitatil on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good product. Material is very good quality. Aliminum surface doesnt show your fingertrips. Also barriers and back cover seems solid. I love this product.
    Cons:
    Hard to close and open. No instructions. Reaching buttons is not very easy but no big deal. camera and charge holes are in good...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is a beautiful case for iPhone 4

posted by GestInt on 12/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a beautiful case for iPhone4. It's elegant and very recomended. The aluminum case brings elegance and a lot of protection to your iPhone 4. Easy to install. I recommend purchasing at hand, protective films for the screen, so you get an almost total...
    Cons:
    I have found no difficulty or problem. The color is matte aluminum, that way you do not notice the possible fingerprints on the...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The coolest iPhone case I've seen

posted by paaland on 08/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very cool looking case in sturdy aliminium. The best looking one I've come accross. Fits very nicely on the iPhone 4S. Easy access to all buttons, dock connector, headphones and even the SIM-bay. The case has enough room to connect the charging/sync cable...
    Cons:
    Not easy to remove once it's first on. So if you constantly need to remove it (to put it in a dock or something) that can be a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Reduz o sinal (Reduces signal)

posted by davidsjc on 06/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Acabamento (Finishing): Nota(rate) 9/10 Material: Nota (rate) 9/10 Interior da capa (case interior): Nota (rate) 7/10 Peso (weight): Nota (rate) 8/10 Embalagem (Package): Nota (rate) 10/10 Quando vi a capa de acrilico que protege este case de metal p...
    Cons:
    Vem sem manual para utilizaçao, sem ferramenta para abrir. Reduz o sinal. Uso Oi, e com esta case, no mesmo local, fica com 2 ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections