DX  » Community » Reviews » 50mW Green + 100mW Red Laser Stage Lighting Projector with Tripod
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Great deal for home party! – 50mW Green + 100mW Red Laser Stage Lighting Projector with Tripod Reviews

posted by Aguasucia on 11/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
It is wonderful if you use to organize partys and use music as main course. The automatic function that turns laser on when music is above a certain thershold level works perfectly, the motor that creates the spining effects on the two lights make a psychedelyc sensation, right what I want to. For a 20-40 people party it's ideal. Range is almost infinite, so you can projectthe light over a wall or on the dance floor. The alluminium case gives it enough mechanic
Cons:
Maybe the buttons and controls on the back could be damaged with the use, but honestly speakig, there are no cons for the price.
Other:
I purchased it to assemble on me & my friend's sound system, also equipped with strobo lights, horns and some other things, but first of all I used it some days at home and it is magnificent in both applications. I got to say that the laser effect is MASSIVE in combination with a fog machine.
Bottomline:
For a soundsystem, it's ideal.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections