Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Very good priced. Not as expensive as the 'real' ones on the market normally
- Testing is being done very quick
- Testing is very adequate
- Connectors are very solid
- No jamming
- You just need a nine volt battery to get it working
- Leds are very clear
- Feels a little cheap
- The place of the battery is a little to big. You can use a little bit of paper to fill it up
- Text on the device is not correct English. The button is named Buttom but who cares :-)
Just buy if you want to test your cables for a good and reasonable price! It is cheap, but not so cheap that the quality will degrade.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.