DX  » Community » Reviews » Memory Stick Pro Duo Memory Card (2GB)
Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7014 (70%)
  • 4 Star:255 (25%)
  • 3 Star:51 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's a SONY!

posted by Alejo on 11/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The Memory Stick appears to be an actual Sony product, the appearance and the packaging are similar to some displayed in stores so I am going to guess it is the same quality as far as reliability, etc and even the small print warranty. The difference of co...
    Cons:
    This MAY be an older version and now less desired because for not much more you can easily bump up the Gigs and it may fit Play...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Reliable memory stick for your devices

posted by dtadeu on 07/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very small and thin card - Fits to any Memory Stick Pro system - Extremely cheap - Very reliable - Good storage space (2GB)
    Cons:
    Well, I can`t point any cons for this product.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It worked perfectly

posted by EngMailson on 04/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great price ... the card has a good Spoons ... the same with the adapter ... does not show gaps ... avoiding that the files are corrupted ... adapter is also working perfectly ... Bought for use in a photographic camera digital sony a camera is a little old...
    Cons:
    has an appearance of being fragile ... The adapter is not very rigid, but as will be used with the card inside do not have prob...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    2G memory stick Pro Duo with adaptor

posted by daveLED on 07/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    the memory seems to work on the computer. 2G less some files and no detection of maleware on memory.
    Cons:
    Adaptor did not work at all. Got stuck and fell apart in card reader. I reassembled it and the internal pins were bent. Still...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GOOD!

posted by edbmoura on 04/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Simply works. It is the genuine Sony Memory stick. I found it to have a very high transfer speed rate, and its really reliable. And to be quite honest, its less than half of the price on retail.
    Cons:
    Not sure, but for some reason I though it was refurbished. Not sure. But by doing its job, I'm fine with it. My computer card-r...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great, works fine

posted by jack40k on 04/11/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really really high quality memory card, works just as well as any professional seller. I used mine as a magic memory stick and it worked fine, so a heads up on that one.
    Cons:
    None really, it worked perfectly with my PSP, no hiccups at all. Well done on this one DX!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good lil Memory Card

posted by Adalia on 03/26/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This card works just as good as a legit Sony brand card. The price is pretty much unbeatable.
    Cons:
    The adapter was kinda smooshed in the mail and I can't seem to get it to work correctly. The adapter seems pretty cheap but no...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Great

posted by MeXiCaNaTLaRgE on 01/05/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -it's real -it's looks real -it's 2GB!! -comes with an adapter -great for pandora's battery -great for larger iso's
    Cons:
    -as with all memory cards, the top part might come off....(mine did but it was my fault XD) -not much to complain about
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by emilianogurgel on 01/05/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    the produto SKU 12794 is very good. DX send me other product (4GB) because that one was missing. I already had bought same product and its works perfectly and this too.
    Cons:
    no no no no no no one... no brand only. its a generic memory stick pro duo.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great memory stick for Sony PSP

posted by FuseDSX on 11/24/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Fast -Convenient (I guess lol) -Works beautifully and pretty much exactly like Sony's memory card -Comes with adapter (Haven't tested it yet) -Hell of a lot cheaper
    Cons:
    -Uhmm I don't think there are any xD, it does what it's supposed to do. Works great with playing games off of, and saving game...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections