DX  » Community » Reviews » Memory Stick Pro Duo Memory Card with MS Adapter (8GB)
Sort by:
102 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5455 (54%)
  • 4 Star:4041 (40%)
  • 3 Star:22 (2%)
  • 2 Star:22 (2%)
  • 1 Star:22 (2%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

96% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good card

posted by wofky on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The card itself is very good. Really! Fast to use in a Sony Cybershot DSC-W120. Works very well. Price: the best. Fast, good build quality. Works as good as any other memory stick in the market. A great card for anything you need from photos, isos... Great ...
    Cons:
    The adapter. Is a crap. But, I don't use the adapter with my camera. So... useless to me.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by baronccini on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Excellent product, good cost benefit mto this product in my country can cost 3x, fast delivery, very good product! sony cybershot digital camera works well.
    Cons:
    sony cybershot digital camera works, but a message that can aver a problem, that message normal because the card is not origina...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good card for my PSP

posted by Hammie on 02/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    When initially I saw these the size & price was right. I have owned them for over 2 years now & they are still going strong. I have them for music, Games & the other is in the Camera... These are durable. Note: One of them have been heavily us...
    Cons:
    The adapters are a bit flimsy & one of them broke so you have a card reader it would be better than the adapter
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great buy!

posted by abolder on 02/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this for my PSP since I put a lot of games/movies on the card. Cheapest price available; all the stores have 8GB cards for more, especially because its Sony. The card is legit, works like a charm; didn't even have to format it. The adapter works w...
    Cons:
    The build quality for the adapter is the tiniest bit loose. As in the metal plate wiggles by about 1mm and gets scratched easil...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful memory to Sony Photo Machine

posted by MarcoStort on 01/13/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's cheap and useful. Work good in a Sony Photo Machine DSC-H20. I have this device for more than one year, and still working as good as brand new. I take more than 6000 pictures, format the memory more than one time. Also is it possible to use to save m...
    Cons:
    Every time you turn on the machine, a message type “this device can not work perfectly” appears on the screen. But this is not ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great memory stick for PSP!

posted by Nout15 on 12/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    * Very high speeds (see Blackspeed v2 log at 'Other Thoughts' * Good quality adapter * Adapter works great with my laptop on Windows 7 * Memory card works great with PSP-games, no slowdown at all * Very good price * Lots of space * Very fast compared ...
    Cons:
    * Build quality isn't that good, but look at the price! I can't complain. * Can't find other cons
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great

posted by QwertyUieo on 10/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Great price, just unbelievable -both the card and the adapter work with my Windows XP -Lots of space -very fast compared to some other peoples cards! (see other thoughts) -Despite all the reviews I got the exact opposite of a lemon... an orange? -The ...
    Cons:
    -Has some weird compatibility issue with my Windows 7 PC (PC does not recognize the card) -Sometimes the file im transfering t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Careful, Card seems to be hacked.

posted by SteamDNT on 07/22/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap
    Cons:
    Card is very slow Adapter was corroded Hacked 1GB card card is flimsy
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good buy

posted by franja1983 on 05/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    is a very good buy, I was scared because it was very cheap but the card will work very well, fast and reliable, definitely recommend it for quality and price the card will have everything the ad says 8GB and one hundred percent compatible with the PSP or an...
    Cons:
    I did not found any disadvantage I find a good product, one thing does not work the chikchen II
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great

posted by flamingsamurai on 05/29/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It works as expected, which is all you can really ask for from a memory card The data transfer rate is pretty reasonable, I didn't notice it being slow, which is a lot better than some cards I've received elsewhere. It didn't fall apart, which again some I ...
    Cons:
    Probably not OEM but who cares, it works just as well
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 11
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections