Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- show name of the file/music on screen - it's a very important aspect
- show the numeric position of the file and the total numeric of files
- accept wma, mp3 AND wav formats
- accept external microphone
- come with 4 folders from manufacturer to organize the files
- it's very portable, light and discreet
- because of the general miniaturization of the recorder, the buttons are small, what difficults a little to push them
- for the same miniaturization reason, to hold the recorder on hand can be a little clumsy
- the name of the file remains on screen during reproduction only exactly twelve seconds before the screen fade out, independently of the configuration of the appareil. I need to show the name of ile all time during reproduction
- the file folders from manufacturer are not deletable or renameable. It's possible to create more folders via computer, but the new folders only appear on computer, not in the recorder. It's weird !
- in my unit the folders had the names A,B,C and F
It have 4 GB. It's enough to majority of consumers, but if you need more space, buy the models of 8 GB.
It's worth ! It have an unique combination of really useful, important resources in a good price.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.