Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:251 (25%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:251 (25%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    usefull

posted by Adobo123 on 02/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    it will detect wifi like it supposed to. i tested it on our router and it very well detected the signal when i was far and right by it by showing me how powerful the signal is.
    Cons:
    it takes a few seconds (4 seconds) to detect the signal even if there isn't any. I do find it kinda annoying but its alright.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cool and useful gadget

posted by DarKiller on 09/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very small, can fit it anywhere. Easy to use, just press a button, the green lights will blink in an order 4 times, then it will show you the results. Red - no signal. 1 Green - weak signal. 2 Greens - medium signal. 3 Greens - strong signal. I had a chance...
    Cons:
    It's a regular radio wave detector, so it'll detect anything that works on 2.4GHZ frequency (Microwave ovens, coreless phones, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not very useful at all

posted by himynameisbunny on 04/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Looks nice on your keyring due to the smoked plastic that is over the LEDs and the button Feels very solidly built Easy to use, just click and watch the LEDs LEDs are bright enough Comes with a wrist strap
    Cons:
    Very inaccurate, was standing right next to my wireless AP and it was detecting a weak signal Bulky on your keyring if you are...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not so precise

posted by rsabin on 10/31/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Detect wireless signal fast. - Easy to understand: * red led: no signal; * one green led: weak signal; * two green leds: medium signal; * tree green leds: strong signal;
    Cons:
    - Is some places, the signal is not detected, but I turn on my laptop an try to connect with a very good signal.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections