DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement Main Blades Set for Walkera 4# R/C Helicopters
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:715 (71%)
  • 4 Star:292 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    MJX F45 with Walkera #4 Main Blades

posted by larsonbr on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A good upgrade for the MJX F45 as they are 2x stiffer than stock. How to install on the MJX F45 (very easy): 1. Increase the hole diameter by maybe one drill size. 2. Minor file grinds to better the fit like the stock blades. 3. Add some washers (shims) to...
    Cons:
    None!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Hélice de ótima qualidade

posted by vallemarc on 07/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I can say these blades are very good, the material is of good quality is good size and weight very regular. I bought several price e'o best of all, here in Brazil leaves much more expensive, the problem is expected to arrive. You must buy in many cases to...
    Cons:
    I do not see much cons, but perhaps a better balance of the same, it would be interesting. Some seem desbalaceadas and this iss...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Replacement

posted by merenguele on 11/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice price and good building quality. They're identic to the ones I had with my walkera. Some say they're a little different, but when you buy for the Walkera 4/4 there are usually little differences betwen OEM ones and brand new spares. These are almost in...
    Cons:
    The price is very good, but not awesome. The balancing of theese blades is good enough for a Walkera 4/4, it is known that in t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for the Walkera 4#

posted by Sparedone on 01/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -These blades are cheaper then the stock blades. -They seem as sturdy as the original blades that came with the #4. Also are less brittle then another brand of replacement blade I tried.
    Cons:
    -They are about 3/4" longer then the original if this matter to anyone. - Out of 5 pairs, 1 arrived broken in the shipment, t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Falcon 40 v2 replacement blades

posted by mcentire on 07/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I just recieved these blades and are using them on Exceed Falcon 40 V2..They are working great, alot stronger than the original blades.Also alot cheaper can't beat this price..Highly recomend.
    Cons:
    These blades are identical to stock blades same pitch , but are about 5/8 of an inch longer, they work work great even for bein...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good replacement blades

posted by cixcos on 01/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I installed these as soon as I received them. I was flying my Falcon 40 V2 (Walkera #4) with taped up blades. The stock blades on these will crack at the slightest impact. These blades are stronger plastic, not brittle like stock.
    Cons:
    Not really a con, for this model heli (Walkera #4) you need to remove the inserts from the old stock blades and use them to bri...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quality seems good but didn't work for my HBFP

posted by helibuster on 09/12/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Quality looks good. Shape and size is almost identical to the original ESky HBFP blades when stacked up, but weight a little more.
    Cons:
    Can only barely fly after a lot of adjustments of the proportion mix and gyro gain of the 4-in-1. Note that this product was no...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections