DX  » Community » Reviews » Mele F10 Fly Mouse 3-in-1 2.4GHz Wireless Air Mouse + Keyboard + Remote Control - Black
Sort by:
53 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7037 (70%)
  • 4 Star:2815 (28%)
  • 3 Star:21 (2%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice keyboard for HTPCs

posted by ReneSantos on 04/08/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bubber keys, not so big, smaller than my TV remote, can be used as mouse and keyboard. Good RF reception. Good battery life and easy to recharge.
    Cons:
    Lack of backlight, this could not seem so important but usually the room is dark when watching movies, so it would be a good ad...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great product

posted by BlackSpiritus on 12/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It has a cool and compact design, has great quality and does what it says, it worked on my smartphone by connecting it with usb otg, the price is also exellent, in my country you can buy it in a normal (web)store for a much higher price
    Cons:
    key characters depend on the keyboard settings of the Operating System (but that doesnt really matter for me because i can oper...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best remote control

posted by totemon on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Two-side controls. Wireless controlled. Internal battery (no need of AAA batteries) with long duration.
    Cons:
    Maybe that some of the characters are not recognized by the android pc I'm using with it. But it can be problem of the android ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great media controller

posted by cnewbyuk on 10/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very slick controller. Works perfectly with any Android mini pc. Button layout on the remote control, mouse side is very well thought out. Very natural to use. Range is very good. Works like a Wii controller in remote/mouse mode, and it works very well. (E...
    Cons:
    In controller/mouse mode, it does mis-align tself very quickly, but if you point it away from the screen and back again, it ok....
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by visvesvaran on 09/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The Mele F10 Fly Mouse 3-in-1 running at 2..4GHz is a most useful device when running Media Players a Laptop or PC. This is especially true when you do not have a touch screen computer. It is easy to set up and use. But you must have a free USB port on you...
    Cons:
    The only thing I found a little annoying was the creaking of the upper plastic case when I press the return button on the Mele....
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to use

posted by perape on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very usefull, you can convert the mouse in a qwerty keyboard only flip it around. Good quality. Easy to use. Air mouse works perfectly. Just like wii remote. This is one of the best remotes that I have ever handled. Is easy to charge and last a lot of uses.
    Cons:
    You need some training to control the mouse, your hability is very important. At first is very difficult to point with precissi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very gfood product!

posted by olo975 on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent addition to an android boxing! He knows everything we need! What is more beautiful, it's rare talent :) The whole family enjoys the product, we use several devices too! The last piece is one of my friend bought me, and I was looking forward to thi...
    Cons:
    There is nothing! The only downside is that there are several pieces of it! :) But I will have to remedy this :)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a very useful HTPC remote

posted by ibilbob on 09/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very easy to use, very useful. synced with no effort, and works perfectly since. the keyboard is very useul. the mouse takes time to adjust to it, but once you get it it's very easy to use
    Cons:
    would love an option to configure the "future" (last row) buttons, in all OSs, not just windows. it's very odd to me that the r...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product.

posted by xiaoming17 on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good quality. Easy to use. Air mouse works perfectly. Just like wii remote. Love it. Really happy with the product.
    Cons:
    Waited very long for the delivery. Waite for almost a month. But worth the wait as the item is cheaper than many other online s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as advertised

posted by Myne0 on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Range is good, Its extremely handy. I use it as a remote for my PC which is connected to my television. This way I don't have to get up, or drag my keyboard/mouse with me to the couch. Does exactly what I've bought it for.
    Cons:
    As other people mentioned already, it's not extremely accurate, although it's easy to get used to. You won't be able to draw a ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections