DX  » Community » Reviews » 9.7" IPS Capacitive Screen Android 4.0 Tablet w/ Dual Camera / WiFi / External 3G / Bluetooth / HDMI
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:756 (75%)
  • 4 Star:252 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A cheap tablet starter

posted by HakiDuke on 06/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The price for a tablet of this size is very appealing. It does the basic internet tasks quite well and video. With such a large screen there is no need to use mobile websites. The picture and sound are good. All the more impressive when the cost is factored...
    Cons:
    The ariel is very small. I had to move the modem to the room next to where I use it to get any reception (still only 2 out of ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality for a litle price

posted by edbace on 11/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    a very good quality screen. I'm just working with photos and it works perfect. Easy to connect with your PC. Battery life is good if it is good recharged. Almost four hours used only 50%. A good quality for a nice price.
    Cons:
    On internet is not very quickly. Wifi it doesn't receive much on large distance. If you are in the EU you can find one, the lo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better than the description promised

posted by hMuck on 11/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The quality is excellent. Very well built, and it is better than DX says in the description. It comes not with one GB of RAM as promised, the operating system finds 1.5 GB of RAM. The price is absolute redicolous for a tablet with this quality. Here (in EU...
    Cons:
    It is hard to find a con. If you are in the EU you can find one, the loading adapter has the US plug. You will need one dollar ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent

posted by Zanga2 on 11/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It's rooted - It has access to official market - It has BT and it's working OK - Good quality IPS screen with great viewing angles and color reproduction - It supports a lot of devices through OTG USB like USB Drives, Keyboards, Mouse and of course a whol...
    Cons:
    - Power supply broke after 2 months - WiFi sometimes doesn't want to start - Some times after usage becomes sluggish and need ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great system for the price

posted by Seabhac on 10/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    *Battery life is good. Used it to browse internet for 2 hours then left it on standby for 24 hours, battery life @ 73% *Build quality excellent - extremely thin and very well put together
    Cons:
    *Can't run Netflix natively. (It can if you root in and install a modded netflix.sdk) *No hardware keys. (There's an on/off but...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good tablet, but came to me with brocken battery

posted by KSerega on 07/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good quality of screen, working fast even in a hard games, good level of receive WI-FI.
    Cons:
    My tablet had a problem with charging and battery.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great product ! recommended

posted by bandix on 07/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fast responsive OS, latest Android 4.0.3 installed, ARM V7 processor (1000BogoMIPS) single core 1500MHz You can search with voice command. However does not always gets my accent. I am not a native english speaker. Lots of Android applications can be down...
    Cons:
    Charger plug is not compatible in Europe. Not a big problem, since charging works through USB. No GPS built-in. I miss it a li...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    9.7" Android 4.0 Tablet

posted by s1ider on 06/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Bluetooth on the device about the Android 4.0. Good screen and aluminum casing. Good assembly. Productivity quite suffices for normal operation. Existence of built-in GPS became a pleasant surprise
    Cons:
    Special problems didn't reveal (in any case in 2 days of use), there is nothing therefore to add.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections