disapointed – Screen Protector for PSP Slim/2000 Reviews
posted by Tha_Reaper on 10/20/2008
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Fits on my PDA!! i dont have a PSP, so i had to cut it a bit in length, hight was just right (could have been 1 mm more)
- High Quality
- 3 Layers
- comes with a cloth to wipe your screen. Funny stuff since it can be stretched quite far. This thing gave me the most fun from this whole package.
- Dureable. its not easely scratched
- Good Price.
- Its a bitch to apply. The instructions are clear, even if you cant read them, but the peel-off system just doesnt worked. I could remove the under layer, apply the protector, but the upper layer just didnt came off. I had to remove the protector a bit, peel off the upper layer with a knife, and reapply, which left me with horrible bubbling under the protector.
- Way too much reflection. Its shiny, should be more matt.
- No hard card.
been a bit dissapointed. The layers didnt come off with the "handy" pull system, and the protector is too shiny, resulting in reflections. Left me with horrible bubbling (which you dont see anymore as soon as i turn on my PDA)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.