Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:756 (75%)
  • 4 Star:252 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works

posted by AD0NAI on 03/30/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works as expected. Uses are for reading, watching TV, playing on the tablet, viewing anything while lying down. The plastic is thick. I think this item can withstand falling from a height of a meter. I've slept on it a few times and is still working and ...
    Cons:
    Because I have a big head, I find the distance between the lenses is smaller than I expected. It's not bothering me that much t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Too heavy, not well aligned. Didn't like this model.

posted by FvDrigalski on 08/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The prisms work, and the product has honest and good use cases. They are very clear and manufactured to a very high precision.
    Cons:
    The frame is not very precisely manufactured, and you cannot adjust it when you have it at home. This misaligns the prisms, and...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lazy mans glasses

posted by buddhiman on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    wow! i never knew i could watch tv like that. works just as advertised. I can sleep and watch tv or my tab. The build quality is better than expected. The glass/prism is crystal clear. dint expect it to be so good. You can wear specs under it as long as the...
    Cons:
    not as good for reading books, although one can read books with this but it isnt as comfortable. So unless its a must to read w...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cool product

posted by m8118 on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Works as described. Quality of the frame and lens is good. These are design to watch TV and work quite well. Field of view is more than sufficient to watch TV. My eyes are wide apart in my face so I don't have the problem of the blind spot in the center.
    Cons:
    The image becomes smaller, I didn't expect that. The nose bridge is too small - depending on your nose...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by josecarlosmissi on 02/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great build quality. They can buy without fear, with respect to acceptable price. The ABS plastic frame looks which makes it durable and pleasant to use.
    Cons:
    There is no angle adjustment to make it adapt to different inclinations of the head which creates a problem, because we have th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for tv, not so good for reading

posted by eduardo458 on 11/14/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Is made for very good quality materials. The prism not change shapes, color or orientation of the image. The frames are pretty closed to prevent outside light bother. Are considerably lighter than they appear
    Cons:
    The prisms are way too small, or inside edges are too long: this makes you can not see a strip in the center with both eyes tog...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cool product!

posted by ttul007 on 09/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + Cool concept all my friends from work wants it too. + good build quality and fits even if you use glasses (as long as they are small enough). + I used it to read books and watch my laptop.
    Cons:
    - a little heavy but you use it when lying down so it's not too bad. - does not come with cleaning cloth. lenses gets dirty qu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product. Good value.

posted by scodro on 07/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very well built and well finished. Good quality prism. Does not change color or contrast of what is seen through it.
    Cons:
    Vision field is somewhat restricted. It is enough for being able to see the whole TV, but not 100% of the TV screen on each ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections