DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement Housing Case for GBA GameBoy Advanced SP
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:332 (33%)
  • 4 Star:674 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by rodmontgt on 05/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Good quality -Good build material -Good paint (almost original) -It looks like original cases -Packaged with bubble paper. -Cheap
    Cons:
    -It took about 1 month for shipment!!! -It don't came with the volume button, I had to put the original one.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice housing

posted by TheWekQ on 04/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent quality! Excellent replacement shell! Stickers and screws in the set! Just disassemble the old building. Moving into the new details and all! Looks almost exactly like the original. Good quality - not paint erased. Can be used as a replaceme...
    Cons:
    Necessarily require screw. Protecting the poor quality screen - left the original.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good replacement.

posted by GokeUK on 04/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Ideal if you need to replace a damaged case to your Gameboy. I brought my Gameboy from a retailer dirt cheap because it had a damaged case and I used this and its like new now! Even though the material is cheap plastic it still looks good on the system its...
    Cons:
    Mine didn't come with the correct screws so I had to recycle from my old damaged Gameboy case. Be careful removing the screen a...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not bad

posted by elsatorl on 08/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this is one of the good ones! the plastic seems to be better than other i installed before, quite strong, the other was like it was desinegrating when insterting a screw, the blue looks nice
    Cons:
    the paint even if it looks great it gets scratches too easily, and the little nintendo sticker that comes with the case its the...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value

posted by hidesertbiker on 10/15/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Best price I could find for this The SP is very easy to disassemble - sort of(see cons) Comes with all the screws, buttons, battery cover, etc... (see cons) Build quality is quite good for a third party manufacturer
    Cons:
    Remember before when I said the SP was easy to disassemble? Well...with the exception of the hinges - BE CAREFUL WITH THESE, t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal - good quality

posted by dima99 on 07/13/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent quality! Excellent replacement shell! Stickers and screws in the set! Just disassemble the old building. Moving into the new details and all! Looks almost exactly like the original. Good quality - not paint erased. Can be used as a replacement for...
    Cons:
    Necessarily require screw. Protecting the poor quality screen - left the original.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections