DX  » Community » Reviews » V for Vendetta Anonymous Guy Fawkes Plastic Mask - White
Sort by:
61 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7546 (75%)
  • 4 Star:2314 (23%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:21 (2%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Enter the legend

posted by anaKr0n on 03/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Pretty good stuff for the price ! The outer plastic is pretty hard about 1 mm therefore the mask is quite tough. It is hard to break and can not be deformed easily. Really good mask for that price.
    Cons:
    The outer painting is not really nice when looking closely but from a bit further the trick is good. Holes for eyes and borders...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mask

posted by Virusas13 on 02/25/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Made of very good plastic, will not break - Well painted, it seems the paint will last for a long time. - beautiful, perfect for protests around the world. Glad i got it. Made of very good plastic, will not break the front part easily. - Well painted, it se...
    Cons:
    I don't have any cons with this mask ! It is pretty much perfect in every way .
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Guy Fawkes (Anon) mask - GREAT PRICE

posted by ibo123 on 01/09/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    EXCELLENT MASK! Build quality is very nice! The design is very nicely done, the holes for the eyes are SPOT on, a great mask that covers your ENTIRE face. Superb mask, does justice to the original design. Definitely buy this mask! Great for Halloween as w...
    Cons:
    I had bought another one before this one, the other one had air holes (under nose) this one did not. But they are VERY easy to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A firm mask

posted by drummertjuhh on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This mask is just what you need for your average protest or anonymity. It's made of a good quality plastic and it don't feel wrong on your face. The rubber band is firmly tight on the mask and there are soft pieces on the back to ensure comfort. The color w...
    Cons:
    Only a small child could not wear this mask, because the mask doesn't bend much.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good mask

posted by v3na7a on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A good price, good quality and seems to be sturdy. good looking and very cheap mask. rather comfortable to wear, not so comfortable to talk with the mask on, because it's very close to the face.
    Cons:
    Mask a few wide but is good But shipping is for more than one month
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product For Low Money

posted by MrRubyRob on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very cool Guy Fawkes mask, with a very good quality and very useful. The mask is great and fits great on the face. It's nice with a good wide rubber band on the mask, which helps it to stay fastened on your head. Another great thing about this product is, t...
    Cons:
    The only thing wrong with the mask is that the color on the beard, mustache and eyebrows are not very hard to remove, so be cau...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    looks good

posted by derekread on 11/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    looks good overall, painted well for a mass-produced item, no sharp edges, elastic band is thick cloth style elastic, plastic is quite thick, fairly comfortable (unless you have a big nose)
    Cons:
    might fit a little too tight for someone with a larger nose, the plastic might be a little too rigid for some people, not reall...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good walue for 3$

posted by Jhf80 on 11/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, looks good. Made from a strong plastic wont break easily. Eye-holes match up to my eyes very nicely.
    Cons:
    To flat for my face, but i held it under hot water and shaped it a bit, so no big issue.. Some more padding on the inside might...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect same as picture

posted by sabphotography on 10/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Made of very good plastic, will not break - Well painted, it seems the paint will last for a long time. - beautiful, perfect for protests around the world. Glad i got it
    Cons:
    it s good enought value for money am glad i got it u ll enjoy having it as well am sure ... I wish reviews were less then 500 l...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not bad for the price

posted by obzelite on 10/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    hides your face while you're looting decent size, some i have seen are more kids masks eye holes actually match where my eyes are on my face
    Cons:
    no nose holes, drill some as you really need fresh air when you get tear gassed. One of mine was a bit mangled in the box, need...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 7
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections