DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement Housing Case for GBA GameBoy Advanced SP
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:251 (25%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    All you need to rebuild

posted by Heavyoak on 06/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    * comes with new shoulder switches, a new d-pad, new "A" & "B" buttons, and new start select buttons. * also comes with a new light button and a new power switch. *All the buttons have new contact pads that are high quality silicone. *the kit e...
    Cons:
    the picture shows that it has a new screen bezel in the screen frame, but no such thing came with mine. Could be a error but it...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great replacement for a scrached case

posted by Previous on 12/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this as a replacement for a totally scrached, broken and bent case. It fits perfectly and feels just like the original thing, not cheap at all! Now my GBA looks as though I had just bought it.
    Cons:
    YOu have to use the hinges of your original case; It took quite some time to get them out! The Nintendo sticker doesn't really...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A cheap way to revive your SP!

posted by Rahziel on 06/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its probably the most economic way to revive your gameboy sp! Mine look like a new one now!
    Cons:
    Extremly hard to join Plastic material isn´t from very good quality! This silver paint is very scratchable it is so sensit...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice replacement housing

posted by moola01 on 02/28/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Comes with the Nintendo sticker - Comes with everything you need except for the hinge part. When you take your GBA SP apart, be sure to take out the hinge as well. I used tweezers to squeeze them together and then used a screwdriver to pop them out from t...
    Cons:
    - I accidentally used a screw that was too long for the hole and i ended up drilling right through the plastic. Good thing the ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections