Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6012 (60%)
  • 4 Star:408 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Servo

posted by Linix on 09/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    SmThis is a nice little servo for fun-, slow- and park-flyers. IT works perfectly with my Multiplex receivers. All 6 servo I bought have no jitter and work precise and fast. Cheap! Good power! Very good responses and pulse. Smooth moving.
    Cons:
    From shipping all the oil can move to one side. I recommend you re oil it. Nothing else at this price.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price but don't expect precision

posted by ACOrtega on 09/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap, for sure, and can be used in most of the cases where a simple and cheap servo is required.
    Cons:
    I'm not sure if it is just the unit I got or they all have this issue but it doesn't reach the full 180 degrees of rotation exp...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for prototype and cheap

posted by fcerezal on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is cheap and standard size. It good for prototyping and little home things. I used it for mounting this hexapod: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:31569 They fit exactly in the support pieces. Similar servos are more expensive.
    Cons:
    End stop is not absolutly precise, axis should no be positioned at the end of carrier. Screw holes are not closed.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's working good.

posted by nathu on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's works really good. It's pretty small; nice for small arduino/do it yourself projects. It's color matches the colors in the circuit.
    Cons:
    No datasheet included but it can be downloaded in the internet easily. It's gear can most probably break because it's just har...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works.

posted by drashiel on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It works, movement seems smooth and servo is very light. Pinions are plastic build, I have no idea how many time past until it breaks. Torque is adequate (1,2Kg) to little aircrafts or small rc cars and is very light (9 grms). Have complete adapters and 3 s...
    Cons:
    At this price, you can find other alternatives at half price with similar quality.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by Fenki on 08/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a nice little servo for fun-, slow- and park-flyers. IT works perfectly with my Multiplex receivers. All 6 servo I bought have no jitter and work precise and fast.
    Cons:
    As any other servo in this size with plastic gears, the gear can break. So you just have to know what you want, what you need a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Working as a rudder channel.

posted by ZSimon on 07/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small. Cheap! Good power! Very good responses and pulse. Smooth moving. Very little servo singing. Does my job.
    Cons:
    From shipping all the oil can move to one side. I recommend you re oil it. Nothing else at this price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good bang for buck

posted by mikes78 on 04/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small, lightweight, fast respones time. Works well with my reciever. Looks pretty nice as well.
    Cons:
    Could be made a little stronger like others have suggested, but that would negate the pricepoint if machined brass output gears...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great servo!

posted by carlosgss on 12/06/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Cheap! Buy 5 as the bulkrate makes it the same price as if you bought 4 - Clear lets you know if a gear is broken later on. - Blue is a classy color, but if you don't like it you can paint over it to make it whatever color you like. - Included control ...
    Cons:
    - Was very oily out of the bag - One of them had no grease inside the gears.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    wish the top gear was metal but great!

posted by USmokk on 09/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Unit is roughly the size of a quarter, accepts PWM control, very supple cable, the darker of the three wires is the V-. red is V+ and the lightest of the 3 is the signal wire. came with multiple horns and screws.
    Cons:
    The output gear is a slightly knurled plastic knob with a screw hole, locktite was helpful in securing it. it will strip loose ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections