Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
1. The short cord from the telephone adapter to phone has not been pressed out crempler. It was necessary most to press out crempler.
2. Cord USB - miniUSB it is bad contact from outside miniUSB. This cord I do not use. Took this cord from other device.
3. The cord from the telephone adapter to a dictophone has broken in audio. It was necessary to buy the new.
4. There was a cord from a microphone and from ear-phones. I am afraid to use these cords. If they tear, I do not know that to me to do.
5. Quality of connecting cables very bad
Other problems while are not present.
The device quite good.
Connecting cables very weak and poor-quality
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.