DX  » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Case for Xbox 360 Controllers - Black
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great protector!

posted by lcanhadas on 07/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Of course it doesn't improve the adherence of your hand, or any other set of skills that will make you play better. But, it definetly protects your control against shocks or scratches... Also, this is a great product for those, like me, who doesn't like peo...
    Cons:
    No cons at all...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and cheap

posted by brunolazzarini on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap, good quality and fits very well in the controller. It`ll protect your controller from little unpredictable accidents. :)
    Cons:
    I found nothing to claim. Maybe the raw material is not that great, It looks like that it`ll peel.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and Useful

posted by xAnGeLoSx on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great product and fits perfectly and works perfectly specially for people with sweaty hands ( like me ) and protects the controller and i think its a must have for every gamer who cares about his controllers
    Cons:
    you cant say this is a con because you will find this in all silicone based protector cases ...it attracts dust and gets dirty ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product!

posted by ramister on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Easy to use. -Good feeling to hold control. -It might be a little harder, but I saw this as a problem. -It is properly in control. -Fácil de usar. -Boa sensação ao segurar o controle. -Poderia ser um pouco mais duro, mas não vi is...
    Cons:
    Nothing! / Nada contra
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Is this needed?

posted by tEb1986 on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I tought immediately that this was ticker when I ordered the product, but it's not. This can be a con or pro, that your call. It was easy to attach this to the controller, but I tought that it was going to break during the instalation wich it did not. It ...
    Cons:
    How long will it last? The question of long standing quality is something I really wondering, but can't answer it at this momen...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and useful

posted by lordvellos on 10/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very cheap and useful, soft to the touch and looks nice, as my controller is black i can hardly see the difference ! Easy to install, just stretch it and its good to go!. The package it came is a simple plastic bag all foded and even then its not ripped or...
    Cons:
    it came a little oily and smelling funny, but it is wearing off as time passes, not that big of a deal
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Silicone for the gamer

posted by hdjoenne on 09/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Protects the controller against dust,sweat and scratches. Fits perfectly in your job and makes the intense gaming a whole lot easier. Gives your controller a new and better look for a low price.
    Cons:
    The dust gets attached to the rubber sometimes but mostly when its new.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    High Quality of Case / Boa qualidade do produto

posted by Naked on 08/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The protective case is very nice, fits well to the Xbox controller black, helps preserve control, came well packed with great price / O case protetor é muito bonito, se encaixa bem ao controle preto do Xbox, ajuda a preservar o controle, veio bem emb...
    Cons:
    The delivery took more than 20 days with more than 1 week to send the case, has some burrs that had to cut with scissors, but n...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections