DX  » Community » Reviews » Wireless Custom Message Blue 30-LED Bicycle Bike Wheel Light - Black (3 x AAA)
Sort by:
2 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:00 (0%)
  • 4 Star:1002 (100%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I have things to say ;-)

posted by Sami72 on 01/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nothing raise your safety level than good visability 360° And wheel light/s are fun too! With this you have four different chainging messages you can edit. And commuting around city area the reminder: "Cars have signal lights!" is the best.
    Cons:
    I feared the attaching system would be way too small for some hubs and I was right. The bolts should be lot longer to fit into ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and very attractive

posted by zizanie on 11/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright blue leds. Accept .bmp files. Easy to mount and dismount from wheel. Securely holded by two screws. The english manual is clear. The remote works well and is easy and quick to use. Very nice and attractive at night in the streets.
    Cons:
    Do not fit any wheel. The software come on a mini CD and is very simple but feel unfinished. The drawing mode is OK for small m...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections