DX  » Community » Reviews » Pressure Switch for Ultrafire C2 Flashlight (55cm Coiled Cable)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
C2 Remote(stock) Switch. – Pressure Switch for Ultrafire C2 Flashlight (55cm Coiled Cable) Reviews

posted by DarrenAllen on 08/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Simple, effective and easy to use. The brief "only stays on while pressed" remote switch is a major benefit to rifle shooters using this product attached to one of the compatible torches. A complete contained unit with no trailing wires and very bright flood-type when used in conjunction with the C2 torch. So far it's remained reliable after being used 2-3 times a week for approx 3-4 hours at a time.
Cons:
The only cons I find are the threads aren't cut very smoothly and it's very squeaky and stiff when attaching to the body of the torch. Also after a purpose test, if leaving the torch on for a period of time the remote unit tends to warm up quite a bit.
Other:
It may or may not be the case as I haven't taken the time and effort to accurately test but it seems that a fully charged battery doesn't last as long when the remote tail switch is attached as compared to the normal tailcap pressure switch. As I state, this may have just been a difference in charged capacities of the two batteries.
Bottomline:
Excellent item when used in conjunction with a compatible 1000+ lumen torch for air rifle and rimfire rifle shooters for lamping rabbits etc after dark. When used with a TH-T60 1000 lumen or C2 T60 1200 lumen Ultrafire torch the complete unit is a very capable torch for use out to 75-100 yards.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections