DX  » Community » Reviews » Pressure Switch for Ultrafire C2 Flashlight (55cm Coiled Cable)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 4
Not bad – Pressure Switch for Ultrafire C2 Flashlight (55cm Coiled Cable) Reviews

posted by Einslake on 12/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
The inner, essential components( just a direct circuit that connect to the switch) can easily be transferred to a flashlight switch of another dimension. The extension chord is really, really long, and you can virtually place the light and the switch anywhere on a single firearm.
Cons:
They are not water proof. I did use some Nextorch silicone grease later along the threading of the inside to make it water proof, and that's something relatively easy to do. The spring tension on the negative end is a little too high for my use so I cut off portions of it. I'd prefer to have weaker tension to protect the battery.
Other:
I actually bought this by mistake believing it was for a different model of ultrafire light and I still managed to make use of it by transferring the inner components over.
Bottomline:
Unless you are mechanically oriented, don't buy this if you are not sure you have a C2 light.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections