DX  » Community » Reviews » SIYOTEAM USB 2.0 Multi in One Memory Card Reader - Blue (Max. 32GB)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it should.

posted by maaymaay on 10/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Pretty much what I needed. I use several times of memory cards, and since I dont want to carry several card readers with me, this came to me as a great item.
    Cons:
    The chip inside it isnt exactly alligned with the outside of the reader, but the memories can still fit in an be read without a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Enough options on a small card reader

posted by jossdorn on 08/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well built and with smooth finish. Four size options, allowed me to use some memory cards left over from old mobile phones as pendrives, or to save songs to listen to in the car. The color alternatives help to easily identify the different card readers that...
    Cons:
    It is not a CONS but it is more a suggestion: could have more color options beyond the golden, the blue and the black.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks with a good quality, small , easy to use , fast

posted by zooaretz on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It comes in excellent original packing that protects it during the shipping. It looks with a good quality with an colored aluminum housing , it is small and Light-Weight so I can take it in my Camera bag , it is a multi in One Memory Card Reader even I use ...
    Cons:
    Until now I have not found any disadvantage.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections