DX  » Community » Reviews » SIYOTEAM USB 2.0 Multi in One Memory Card Reader - Black (Max. 32GB)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:829 (82%)
  • 4 Star:182 (18%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Everyday Use

posted by luisfernando189 on 04/09/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I´ve changed my lifestyle and use my tablet for everything, but sometimes I have to use a computer, and thats why I bought this memory card, is very easy to use and theres space for different card.
    Cons:
    I couldn't find yet. There are a lot of fun and cute card readers, even cheaper. I bought a few but this was the best.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good card reader!

posted by markheijden on 04/08/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Does what it has to right out of the package. It looks and feels very sturdy. You can get your cards in it very easily. And the speed is to be expected from a 2.0 USB stick. It is not fast but it definitely not slow. Also depends on what class SD card you h...
    Cons:
    I haven't discovered any cons yet. And probably won't ever find any cons. Just a good product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Card reader

posted by lvasselt on 10/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use card reader, packed in a nice housing. It is a true plug and play device, which works without the need of additional drivers. The device is small and weight only a few grams, so it is really easy to take it with you. The reader accepts all ty...
    Cons:
    cannot find any cons. The device works out of the box and is perfecly shaped in a nice aluminium housing.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good

posted by Kladis on 09/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Perfect gadget for your Mac, works without drivers. USB 2.0, SD/microSD is OK. Looks like compact and smart. Plastic cover, but looks like black metal. Mac recognizes it immediately as a disk drive. Small form-factor, take only one USB-place. You can use ne...
    Cons:
    I did not found.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SIYOTEAM USB 2.0 Multi in One Memory Card Reader - Black (Max. 32GB)

posted by den1s7 on 08/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very compact. - Very stylish and looks awesome. - Top notch quality. The black part feels like it could be metal. No gaps, the transparent cap fits snugly and holds on well. - Blue LED lights up when the reader is plugged in. - Reads all most popular card t...
    Cons:
    -The only minor con I see is that it doesn't have a latch so you could put a strap on it or use it as a keychain. *The black pa...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value, supports 32GB cards, it just works

posted by Ping84 on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    +Works great, support 32GB sd card. +Works with microSD card +Works with Sony memory stick card +Suppose to work with M2 card aslo, had none at +home to test though +It can read 4 different card types. +Its small too
    Cons:
    -A bit slot on the SD card transfer. Only got 9mbit/s write speed on a 9mbit/s on a Sandisk class 10 card that supports max 30m...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice card reader works on both Windows and Mac OS X

posted by mbhansen on 01/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Perfectly card reader to your Windows or Mac computer. Take all todays standards memory cards. Fast installation on both OS systems. Fine with the little blue LED, so see when the computer access the memory card.
    Cons:
    Nothing!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great little card reader

posted by brampet on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    it's very small and the build quality is very good, although i have only used it as a micro sd reader. It is light and not too big so the usb drive won't bend or break under the weight.
    Cons:
    I am not really sure of the transfer speed but that could be the micro sd card and not the reader.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Money well spent

posted by PauliusT on 09/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Very compact. - Very stylish and looks awesome. - Top notch quality. The black part feels like it could be metal. No gaps, the transparent cap fits snugly and holds on well. - Blue LED lights up when the reader is plugged in. - Reads all most popular ...
    Cons:
    -The only minor con I see is that it doesn't have a latch so you could put a strap on it or use it as a keychain. *The black...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good but not allways compatible

posted by Silin48 on 09/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works very good when PC detect. I have some problems with some PC´s. Maximun rae to work is similar to the SD card characteristics. It is easy to use with only conect in a USB port. I use with a SD card of 32 GB Class H1 for transfere photos from my ca...
    Cons:
    Not compatible with all systems. The only problem I detect is when you tried to disconect the unit, that it si not possible. Le...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections