Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- IR sensor works like a charm.
- Trim regulator lets you adjust relay closing time.
- Can be used with plenty varieties of voltages and powers, from simple AAA to powerful Lead-Acid batteries.
- Separated sensor PCB gives you more flexibility when placing the sensor.
- No range/sensibility regulator.
- Relay makes a loud "click" when triggered.
I'll upload some photos soon.
I wanted to build an IR controlled 12V led light and I first tried with sku.139624 but I had no means of making it close a relay with its low output.
Someone told me to fix my problem with a transistor, but since I don't have much knowledge of electronics he suggested me to buy this module with included relay.
And, man, this is EXACTLY what I was looking for.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.