Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Very bright spot
- Good amount of spill
- Uses cheap and easy to find 2 AA batteries
- Seems to be water resistant, maybe even dunkable.
- Rubber click switch is stiff and deep enough so that it won't turn on in your bag but is still easy to activate.
- Good runtime, 2xAA has more capacity than 3xAAA
- Very hard to open the battery compartment. I can do it with my finger but some people may have to use a tool.
- Battery latch is small and because it is so stiff it looks to be prone to breaking.
- Switch feels a little wobbly.
- Overall construction is cheap feeling.
- The balance is too front heavy as is the case for all headlamps of this type.
Even though it uses a generic LED the beam pattern is nice and white and very bright. This is the brightest headlamp I own now. Looks like it would be fairly easy to mod.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.