Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Ballpoint pen is easy to write with
- Scissors are quite sharp
- My goodness it's cheap!
- Slightly smaller than a credit card (lengthwise)
- edge of knife is not very well defined; you could end up using the wrong edge
- knife blade wobbles a bit in the plastic handle
- a bit hard to see the ruler markings unless you tilt it against the light
- it's a bit thick, 5 times thicker than a card, but i guess anything thinner will compromise the build quality even more.
- If your pen doesn't seem to work after some mad scribbling (as was the case with mine), light a match and put the ball point over (but not touching) the flame.
- You'd probably want make the knife edge more pronounced/sharper. And don't use it for heavy-duty jobs
- Not sure if I'll be putting that ear-pick into my ear though ;)
- Another thing about the knife: it slides out a bit too easily compared to the other tools. this may/may not be a problem depending on how you carry it.
Not something to pack in your carry-on; leave it for your check-in luggage. Great alternative to the regular swiss army pocket knife
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.