Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Works well when you install the driver
- You must user the drivers from the included CD, the original MS adapter drivers do not work with this
- Not plug&play
- You must manually install the driver
- Very long cable for a wireless adapter. Pro for some, con for others.
- XBox controllers will appear as audio devices, so if you lose sound after attaching the controller, right click your sound icon and make sure your sound card is the default playback device
- To install the driver, plug the device in, chose "select driver manually" and make windows search for the drivers on the provided CD.
Good value for money, but I wish the drivers were either posted online or provided on a USB stick, since optical drives are becoming extinct..
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.