DX  » Community » Reviews » PC Wireless Gaming Receiver for XBOX 360 Controller - Black
Sort by:
34 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7626 (76%)
  • 4 Star:248 (24%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Compatible

posted by romainpnct on 01/20/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works with 360 controlers Tested with 360 Tekken6 arcade controler Recognized as directinput controler (games for windows, steam "big picture"... compatibility) Compatible with all windows games that are x360 controler compatible
    Cons:
    Not really plug and play under windows 7 : need to find the right driver (from microsoft's website) But one it's done it's just...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just working perfect

posted by christof1993 on 12/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The Wireless receiver works just perfectly fine! Shipment was good, packaging was good. Very easy to install the driver for the receiver with the included cd. You only have to follow the steps from the pdf-file.
    Cons:
    None that i can think of. Maybe al little price drop but on the other side its still cheaper than the official receiver from mi...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great

posted by Jerbo on 10/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use, just plug into your pc, download drivers or install them from the CD and connect your controller. Works great with almost every game I tried to play on Windows, and is great in Steam's Great Picture mode.
    Cons:
    Playing games on OSX does not always work, even though the controller is recognised trough the configuration settings.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Still works!

posted by QuietK on 09/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to set up, built well, and its not in the way. This thing works great on a windows 7 machine.
    Cons:
    I could see the set up for this a little hard for someone who doesn't know that much about computers you need to get the right ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by zakaira on 09/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It was almost like the original, but way cheaper, and just as functional! once installed it worked perfectly (so far) without hicups or lags of any kind! i just needed a cheap way to use my controller wirelessly on my computer and this did the trick!
    Cons:
    the cd that came with the package did not work for me, but i installed the driver manually from disc. maybe a little hard to do...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Almost Perfect

posted by KaOnthemove on 09/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's just perfect. It works perfectly fine, just as the original one. It's even recognized as if it was the Microsoft original one. Works with gadgets and up to 4 controllers. Just epic.
    Cons:
    Installing it can be quite a mess for people not really into the computer world. I downloaded latest drivers from Microsoft web...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by drocel on 08/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The product came in time and in excellent status, i installed the software and it was ready to use, all good!
    Cons:
    Dont have any, the time and the price is the best in the market. Came in the time i was expected and it came perfect.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by ZdravkoN on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This gaming receiver is just great. it has this great feel when you hold it. It doesn't leave the impression that it is some cheap piece of hardware. The cable is long enough, although you will most probably keep it near your PC. I connected it to my Window...
    Cons:
    None so far
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice look, works great and no problems installeng

posted by maartenpas on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Connect your XBOX 360 controllers to your computer!! - Seems pretty sturdy. Well built - Setup is easy!! Download the MS Xbox tool, connect device, manually select the correct driver located in the \program files\Xbox thingy folder and off you go!! Looks ...
    Cons:
    Erhm... Cons... Yeah... well... I really can't seem to think of any cons on this item.. It's just genius!!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy this for your laptop/PC

posted by tienkhanhngo on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Small, easy to setup, reliable connection with the XBOX controller, quality built, good price.
    Cons:
    The setup.exe file in installation disk doesn't work in Windows 7.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections