DX  » Community » Reviews » PC Wireless Gaming Receiver for XBOX 360 Controller - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Still works! – PC Wireless Gaming Receiver for XBOX 360 Controller - Black Reviews

posted by QuietK on 09/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Easy to set up, built well, and its not in the way. This thing works great on a windows 7 machine.
Cons:
I could see the set up for this a little hard for someone who doesn't know that much about computers you need to get the right drivers for it too work with windows 7. I tried using the ones on the CD that it comes with but it didn't work. Go to this site: http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/xbox-360-wireless-controller-for-windows to get the correct drivers for your version of windows 32bit and 64bit xp, vista and 7 are supported.
Other:
Should just come with a paper with a link to download the latest drivers directly from microsoft. to makes things more simple for the normal user.
Bottomline:
Glad I bought it here and saved the money for something that does the same thing as something that costs double or triple the price.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections