DX  » Community » Reviews » 1+1 1W White LED + Red 3-Mode LED Headlamp (3*AAA)
Sort by:
49 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6130 (61%)
  • 4 Star:3316 (33%)
  • 3 Star:21 (2%)
  • 2 Star:42 (4%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

96% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Still working

posted by YTTM on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great headlight for the price. I use it frequently without any problems! Decent output for close and medium range work, decent runtime (I use it with aaa eneloop's).I have mine longer then eight months and I'm Very satisfied! This is second one I bought, I ...
    Cons:
    Nothing specially, as for all flashlight it can have higher high output, lower low and longer runtime. But considering the pric...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great headlight for a small price

posted by DanielMeijerink on 10/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The light is compact an usefull. The intensity of the lights is very good. Used it in pitch dark and in house with the lights on. Everytime you can see the place you schine on to be lightend. The red led is also usefull to use for reading books without irr...
    Cons:
    average weight. after using it a whole evening i get a little bit headache. Maybe i should loosen the straps.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful

posted by mishu13 on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very wide area of coverage (approximately 160 degrees) - Very ergonomic (small and easy to use) - It has three phases: small, big and red. it is very good, because you can use it in many situations in a very economic way. - The red dot can be used when y...
    Cons:
    - If you don't put batteries over 1500 mAh the light is weak - If you pull it over your head very strong the strap can pull out...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good deal!

posted by PsychoTeras on 05/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A good lamp. Very bright, light weight, comfortable and soft head strap. A very good product for good money.
    Cons:
    It could have an extra strap for the top of the head for extra stability. It could have an even number of batteries, is hard to...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent headlamp at an excellent price

posted by daponte92 on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very small and lightweight - Battery lasts VERY long - Relatively powerful main beam - Red light has just enough power to be useful, but isn't too powerful that it broadcasts your position in the field - strap is pretty comfy - Excellent price - Good adju...
    Cons:
    - Build quality seems a bit shoddy, however, I haven't had a problem with it yet, so this really isn't a con as of now
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well, nothing impressive but it won't let you down.

posted by psipsi on 03/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Cheap - Generally decent build quality - Works well, is generally bright enough - average - Has a red LED mode - Light, not as heavy.
    Cons:
    No cons really, it's just not excessively bright so if you're looking for something to illuminate the whole campsite with you s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super good deal

posted by pb555 on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    At the beginning I bought one for my son. But then I recognized that it works much great than I expected. The light produced even in "low" mode is much stronger than Petzl Tikka; in "high" mode it is stronger than Petzl Tikka XP. Build...
    Cons:
    It may have "battery info" light as Petzl Tikka XP has. There is no "low battery" warning. But the good par...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best small AAA headlamp on DX – 1+1 1W White LED + Red 3-Mode LED Headlamp

posted by odb3333 on 02/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    One of only few that contain a red light for illuminating in a tactical setting. Uses AAA's whic Red Led still works even if you run out of juice, useful if you need to read a map, however you cant see contour lines so a blue Led would have been a good add...
    Cons:
    Uses AAA which arent as long lasting efficient as larger batteries. Switch may be too easy to hit, because Ive run out of juice...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good price/quality ratio

posted by jroes on 02/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a good lamp with very bright and homogeneous light. Not too heavy, with a comfortable head strap, even with a soft cushion for the head.
    Cons:
    It is quite hard to open up the battery compartment. The third function (red LED) is quite useless, because the brightness of t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great headlamp

posted by windsurf on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great lamp, giving very good and homogeneous light when working at night. Very small and easy to carry in the pocket, also not too heavy when wearing it on the head.
    Cons:
    My came with a missing part of the battery compartment (one of the connectors with the spring, connecting two batteries was mis...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections