DX  » Community » Reviews » AC Power Adapter Charger with Micro USB Data & Charging Cable - Black
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:251 (25%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:251 (25%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

75% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Charger is excelent, Cables are total crap

posted by memarko1 on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good charger works well it fills battery as it should, when you micro USB cable which comes with phone.
    Cons:
    It doesn't charge battery to full(only about 40%) on my LG phone when I use micro USB which comes with product.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Charges, but phone goes crazy

posted by RonSher70 on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fairly cheap. I guess you can't really expect much for under 5$. Does the job - charges my phone. Has a separate usb to micro usb cable which can be used to connect to your computer.
    Cons:
    The phone goes crazy while you charge it. I've tried it on 2 separate phones. You just have to leave it charging and not try to...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good:Sony Ericsson external look

posted by Jorditomas on 12/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The plug part has exact same Sony Ericsson Arc s charger external look. I didn't realize any load time diference respect using original charger. Very good price.Does the job, I use it normally to charge my phones. Having the plug a usb socket you can use it...
    Cons:
    Not an issue but I would only mention that cable doesn't look to be highest quality.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good charger

posted by Colpi on 09/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    its small and easy to cary, its usb so you can hook up other usb charging devices. Build quality is good, looks like my own charger of samsung. The port of the usb is on the side, what is best when you need to plug it in where their is not alot of r...
    Cons:
    I hooked up my galaxy and he kinda flipped. Don't know why. But it wasn't for me but for my stefdad. and on his samsung it work...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections