Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Light is very good, you'll have no problems walking in a dark wood
- battery life is OK
- the angle control could have smaller steps / more positions
- flashing is useless and you'll just have to skip over it most of the time
- 2nd and 3rd light setting do not have much of a difference (which is really not that big of a con)
- battery holder had one battery contact that requires a screwdriver to help inserting the battery (to push it down while you insert the battery)
I'm satisfied with this one, even with the small faults.
If your dog eats your LED headlight, like mine did, get this one as a cheap replacement. ;)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.