Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK quality for a great price

posted by jimmy021 on 06/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A battery grip with rugged build quality and stylish design. buttons looks and feels like the original. attachment to the camera is working properly and seems hefty.
    Cons:
    The texture is not the same as on 7d'n, but it's very similar. The rubber is bonded to the plastic is not great, some have alre...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by EdgarNeumann on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I'm a owner of a original Canon grip of another of my cameras, so I can see better the differences. The external appearence is very similar to the original one. All the buttons and inscriptions are the same as we have on the original. It works well and s...
    Cons:
    It does not fit perfectly on the base of the camera, but there is a difference of only one milimeter, that does not matter at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great gadget, I like it!

posted by azatesz on 09/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's a very attractive and good thing to your machine. Texture is same like my 7d and fits perfectly. Very useful in making portraits or standing photos. Buttons are easy handled and looks well. I do not see different as the original, even the brand logo is...
    Cons:
    Can't write any con. Really!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not Bad

posted by REDDIZ on 08/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - pleasant to the touch - good manufacturing quality - good price - some useful buttons - hand strap mount hole
    Cons:
    - a bit different plastic compared to the original 7D plastic - creaking battery cover - buttons are pressed differently than 7...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections