Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8821 (88%)
  • 4 Star:123 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well built and useful

posted by DSCsmw on 05/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really strong; the cable is thick and surely won't break. The female usb part is well placed and fixed in place, and everything works just fine. It won't affect too much on the transfer rate of a pen drive. It also don't have a "cheap look", but i...
    Cons:
    Nothing I can think of.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    does the job

posted by Ralphsalameh on 05/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    great, pretty useful and good build quality. long enough, and the cable seems flexible enough. I bought 10 units and none were defective.
    Cons:
    it could be better looking, but it's just a cable, so who cares. pay attention, it's mini USB, not Micro USB. made that mistake...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    TRUE OTG

posted by Elecktrus on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Es un autentico cable OTG. Funciona sin problemas en una Tablet BQ y en una Samsung. He enchufado todo tipo de dispositivos usb, incluyendo teclados/ratones inalambricos, pendrives, discos USB, y en todos los casos el tablet lo ha reconocido sin problemas...
    Cons:
    Ninguno. Funciona perfectamente.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice adapter

posted by nikomil1 on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    well built, nice short cable, not too olng to interfere in work and handling of the tablet, nor too short not to be able to use it. works fine with my bluetooth dongle for which i purchased it in the first place. i also tried the usb keyboard and it worked...
    Cons:
    cant find any to be honest
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for OTG !!!

posted by jrubrub on 02/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I have a BQ tablet (an Spanish firm) with this nowadays-rare mini-usb conector, and I wanted one of these cables to use OTG. This cable worked great, and the build quality is not bad.
    Cons:
    ummm, none. Well, I hate how Android does not "react" when attaching an OTG device (I mean, when attaching a camera o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well

posted by tangrs on 02/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works well and build quality seems okay for its price.
    Cons:
    The male end of the cable doesn't follow the USB standard in its shape. It can be easily confused with a normal USB mini cable ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for mobile devices

posted by Mydok on 01/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The main advantage is the low price makes it the best choice if you need a USB OTG for our devices. Small and flexible. Easy to store with the device should be carried in your bag or anywhere
    Cons:
    The plastic coating is not of the highest quality
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Non stick-out adapter for you tablet's keyboard/mouse

posted by BGR02 on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The cable is very sturdy, doesn't feel cheap at all. Will definitely take a lot of punishment and endure many working hours worth of my tablet's lifespan. Works like a charm, does what it should do.
    Cons:
    The miniUSB port feels a bit too big, it barely slides into the tablet. But it might also be my device's issue, not the cable i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by dixie223 on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap and working with my tablet with USB host, connects, usb mouse, flash keychain, USB/PS2 convertor + PS2 keyboard. No problems with this
    Cons:
    Little hard to put connectors together for the first time, but other times worked without a problem
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by Zanga2 on 12/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - i have bought it as a back-up for my tablet (also bought from DX). - being short is a plus, because the cable will not incommode you with unnecessarily length. - I have tested it until now with a 3G modem, a keyboard, a mouse and a USB flash disks
    Cons:
    - i could not find Anny
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections