DX  » Community » Reviews » Premium Rubber Air Blower Duster with One-Way Metal Nozzle
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:672 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    All Photographers Must Have One

posted by Fscavino on 12/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works just fine. Blows all the dust or clothes remain off your lenses. The metal ending ensures a long lasting stright and narrow air spit. It refields very fast thanks to the valve onthe end.
    Cons:
    The vaulve on the end, which allows a faster air refield It has a little iron ball inside, which stops the air coming out from ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very good multi use blower.

posted by Fr3nZ on 07/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This blower is fantastic for all kinds of cameras and lenses but even for a lot of other stuff that you want to dust of or maybe even blow dry (glue) Before using the cloth to wipe your lens, always blow of the worst part with this. It has a very narrow exi...
    Cons:
    Very few times the end popped out, where it needs to get new air from. I managed to put it back in and I hope it won't get so w...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sturdy

posted by Marurun on 03/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The rubber it's made from is sturdy and the nozzle on the end is firmly in the end. It's very useful to getting dust out of my webcam when I don't have a can of compressed air around.
    Cons:
    The cap in the top doesn't stay in very well. When you squeeze it to blow air it sometimes makes the top become loose and pop o...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections