DX  » Community » Reviews » 15000mAh External Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery (DC 12.6V)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worked great while hiking

posted by coronasensei on 04/10/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The power switch is a good thing to ensure no power is wasted when not in use. Good power output on 12V and 5V tested, I haven't used the 9V output. Individual cells inside do have protection circuitry on them so should be safe to run flat etc.
    Cons:
    The 12V output is a direct connection to cells inside, so not a regulated 12V source. Most 12V products are designed for cars e...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good battery for low-power load

posted by Belsysnet on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The small size and weight of the device. Great for low-power supply load line 12 volts (up to 2A). Very good price..
    Cons:
    With a load on the line over 2A 12V, output voltage quickly drops to ~ 9.6 volts. Actual capacity to actual load may be lower. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    External Power pack

posted by silverfoxphil on 09/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This power pack is fantastic! I have modd-ed the input output and have it set up as a cheap UPS for a pogoplug server. It chucks out 5v 9v and best of all 12v This works well for the pogoplug with USB pen drives attached. Sweet!!!!
    Cons:
    Looks a bit utilitarian compared to some emergency external power packs, but this doesn't bother me with my usage of it!!!!!!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections