DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Refurbished DualShock Bluetooth Wireless SIXAXIS Controller for PS3 - White
Sort by:
26 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8522 (85%)
  • 4 Star:154 (15%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    PS3 Controller Refurbished

posted by aznhuntax0 on 01/21/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Amazing price, it is refurbished but it works like new feels like new etc... Controls seem fluid and they're spot on. Just like a real one.
    Cons:
    Red blinking light coming out of controller, not sure if that's only on this or original. Some parts of the controller seem a b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Real Deal

posted by Serj2222 on 11/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This is a real Sony controller, and is refurbished. It is not a "doubleshock" like the rest of the controllers offered here. Don't get me wrong, the doubles are fine, they just are a knock-off. This controller looks and feels brand new.
    Cons:
    The white paint or finish they used is semi translucent, so the red LED shines through the face of the controller. The finish i...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good controller

posted by Treeske on 09/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good price for a genuine refurbished controller. Nice collor, I've ordered a blue and a white one. Good battery.
    Cons:
    The select bottom and the playstation bottom feel different than my other original playstation controller. Must push harder on ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The real thing

posted by Aaltomies on 08/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Genuine PS3 Controller. As such it doesn't have any third party defects and works perfectly on any PS3 across the globe. There's really nothing else to add; it work exactly the same way that your boxed (functional) PS3 controller does .
    Cons:
    The re-assembly was not done completely properly as 2mm opening could see at the bottom, but opening and re-assembling wasn't a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome

posted by raveenf on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Everything Works Perfectly Quality of the product is very good Feels very good in hand
    Cons:
    Can see the red lights but not a big issue
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funciona Perfecto

posted by cdramirez on 06/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Es es control original de PS3, exactamente igual al que viene con el sistema, funciona perfecto como nuevo. Producto de gran calidad. Buen precio
    Cons:
    El empaque solo me llego envuelto en plástico, pero esto no afectó al producto ni su funcionamiento. Por todo lo dem&...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelente control

posted by alfreduo on 06/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    muy sensible exacto al original buen tacto de botones excelente calidad de materiales buena respuesta bluetooth
    Cons:
    precio algo elevado para una copia lo de la situación refurbished no me la creo, es copia y punto el embalaje es pobre y m...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, good, good.

posted by Ketse89 on 06/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works great, there is no abnormality with this controller. Infact I have real genuine 60EUR Sony controller for comparison, and this controller feels and looks exactly like the genuine one.
    Cons:
    None I can think of.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works quite well

posted by AQueS on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It looks like an original controller. The functions are perfectly working. The vibration is still working fine. Battery goes well.
    Cons:
    The top red light can also be seen near the select button. The joystics is not as comfortable as the other Sony controller I ha...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Controller

posted by diafebus on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Well, I first bought that controller, SKU #145199 because of the price and the review were fair good. But I had serious problems with connectivity with the computer, the smartphone and the ps3 itself, so I had to ask to DX for a replacement! Finally I decid...
    Cons:
    No major cons here, except for the problem I had with the other controller, so this one seems to work, at least as it were the ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections