DX  » Community » Reviews » 40 * 3.5mm Gold Plated Banana Connectors for R/C Model Batteries (20*Male + 20*Female)
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8012 (80%)
  • 4 Star:203 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great quality and price

posted by bjack on 12/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great parts for my quadcopter project. Very high quality. Tight fit. Male ends rotate freely to eliminate twists. Solder sticks very well.
    Cons:
    Wire receptacle is very wide for the 14AWG I used, also not very deep (~3mm), but I got good bonds with an excess of solder. If...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ideal for DIY

posted by nickxab on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Their a bit tight, this is good cause they can't unplug easy. - Useful for any R/C connection, I replaced almost all on my connectors with these connectors. - Useful for any other DIY project. - Very cheap.
    Cons:
    Some times they turn black but they still work.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price

posted by Fenki on 08/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I use this connectors (as most people, I think) for the connection between ESC and motor in model planes. The connection is good and they fit well. For some applications I also use them in other electronics stuff. They are easy to use and good to solder.
    Cons:
    As others already stated, the the gold layer may b a little thin. But since they are used between motor and ESC, connection is ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Quality and great value

posted by dosullivan on 04/26/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good quality. Excellent price. Same quality as the one I bought from HobbyKing, but a fraction of the price. Well constructed. Very tight fit so capable of high currents. I've had no overheating issues so far. Not sure what current I'm running, but my 80A E...
    Cons:
    Sometimes can be difficult to solder to, but that may be down to the lead-free solder I'm using.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Suitable for high-power applications

posted by ZdenekJi on 08/21/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The amount is enough to keep you stocked for awhile, so you will be able to make quality connections in miniature high-power components. The connectors solder well thanks to the expensive metals used. The male plug has many spring contacts around it that al...
    Cons:
    The gold is not of high grade, 8ct at maximum. It can even turn black under the spring thanks to the high silver contents. It i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    my revieuw of the banana connectors

posted by biebab on 06/01/2010

Pros:
    they are easy to solder to wires of lipo's and other things. i use them in my (electric) rc boats and in the rc boxes of my gas ones.
    Cons:
    their a bit tight, so if you wanna unconnect them you have to pull pretty hard at them. if your'e unlucky the tin will break. s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice quality but small!

posted by Cicaro on 01/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Came in a bag - Nice build quality - Easy to solder
    Cons:
    - They are a lot smaller than they looked like on the photos, still they are very much for the money - When they have been put...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great, cheap product

posted by frooby on 10/12/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    They are 3.5mm size, so perfect for my turnigy plush esc. Quality and price just can't be beaten although I don't know what I need 20 sets for.
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Gold Plated Banana Connectors for R/C Model Batter

posted by Sirius35 on 07/01/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    prix dans la moyenne des magasins en ligne que je fréquente. Je passe par DealExtreme lorsque je n'ai pas de commande en cours ailleurs car il n'y a pas de port ;) La taille des ces connecteurs est de 3,5mm
    Cons:
    really hard to find 500 characters for such simple itemp... vraiment dur de trouver 500 caractère pour un si simple articl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price

posted by BenBartlow on 04/13/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Decent price for these, much cheaper than buying them locally at a hobby shop. Good build qaulity
    Cons:
    They could be cheaper
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections