DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini Lightsabre LED Keychain (4*AG3)
Sort by:
490 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:57281 (57%)
  • 4 Star:38185 (38%)
  • 3 Star:422 (4%)
  • 2 Star:02 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome for Star Wars fans!

posted by renanmed on 07/02/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Amazing object, made of steel, not plastic. Worth every penny, very cheap! You can use it to find the right key and putting inside the keyhole when you trying to get home late of the night. The light is brighter than I thought.
    Cons:
    Its a little bit larger than I thought it would be. The led light its blue, what gives us the impression of being green, are th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright and sturdy

posted by naastyguru on 04/20/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright light. Wasn't expecting it to be this bright but it was pretty bright for something this small so is not of low quality but of high quality. so it can be used to find things in the car or in small places and it comes with battery which is also n...
    Cons:
    the on off buttong should be a switch rather than just a trigger. it should be press=on and then pressed again to switch it off...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Jedi Padawan light saber :)

posted by trayan on 02/23/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Heheh :) this is a little light saber for all Jedi Padawans to keep balance in the Force. No joke, it's a funny gift for all ages with bright blue & some UV (black)light, so you can test some fluorescent details if they glow in the dark...
    Cons:
    Handle with care, mindfully. Expect miracles! Meditate regularly to manifest all your dreams into reallity!
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    outstanding

posted by mzak on 01/08/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    i have to say that this is well worth the money it looks brilliant in the dark as well as in the day and would definitely would make a very good gift for anyone and everyone for the price you are paying these little things are worth every single penny
    Cons:
    i would have to say the button is a tad small but nothing major instead of a button if it was to have like an on/off switch th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Novelty Gadget

posted by NelanDias on 11/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a great novelty gadget which is useful on a key chain. It can be used at night to aid finding the right key/ putting the key in the keyhole.
    Cons:
    I ordered two of these, the batteries were not as good on one of the items which needed to be replaced.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice

posted by christian182 on 10/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    the quality of the product is good, and the price was really low, the light is strong, i love it, i'm really happpy with this purchase. My friends want one too, so I am planning to buy about two or three more to give t...
    Cons:
    i haven't find any
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful - great gift

posted by colognesi on 10/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Lamp led with great lighting, a beautiful gift, keychain sturdy, well worth every penny spent, if you are Brazilian and Star Wars fan knows well the price that it costs in Brazil.
    Cons:
    There are downsides, of course you will have to put new batteries from time to time.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Niiice

posted by DehSpieller on 08/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I liked it, the color is really bright, really works like a flashlight in the dark
    Cons:
    Its really big, authough i dont see this as a problem (its the same size as my phone, so it fits my pocket) Its cheaper then wh...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great light, great value

posted by exemickmail on 08/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a very bright light, brighter than you might think because it is only small batteries in the handle. The light is significantly better in terms of quality thsn I had imagined
    Cons:
    The button protrudes around three millimeters. and also it has a light touch for operation. This means it maybe come acidentall...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great light, great value

posted by exemickmail on 08/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is a very bright light, high lumens output batteries are included, thankyou! The quality is surprisingly good, especially considering the low price
    Cons:
    switch may accidentally be pushed on if you kep this in a in pocket or bag etc the light is well made, but is not made for hea...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 49
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections