DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3800mAh Battery Pack for Wii Fit (USB Recharged)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:808 (80%)
  • 4 Star:101 (10%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:101 (10%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

90% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must have for Wii Board

posted by Kaavain on 03/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    >>> very cheap, almost the same price as pack of usual batteries. >>> works great. >>> have convenient button for synching the board. >>> the size of USB connector allows to charge while board is on the floor. >>>...
    Cons:
    >>> plastic is cheap, but who care: it always facing down to the floor >>> if you miss the dead discharge, it...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You need this for the wiifit board

posted by EvilMatt on 07/22/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Rechargeable batteries for something my niece uses all the time! Fairly decent run time/capacity. Solid little unit, should take some punishment.
    Cons:
    Doesn't let you know when it's charged. USB cable isn't that long.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great If It Worked

posted by Vasquilito on 05/19/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The concept of a rechargeable battery with a cable extension is awesome.
    Cons:
    It does not work properly with my balance board. Regular batteries work fine, but when I plug this in the board loses sychroniz...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's a very good product.

posted by diogobsb on 03/27/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Good build quality. - It solves a great problem in wii fit that is many baterries! (4 bateries) - You can use wii fit and recharge your bateries with a usb connection. It is perfect! - Very cheap.. it is cheaper than 4 rechargeble bateries.
    Cons:
    - The usb cable is too short. But you can solve this problem using a cheap usb extension that you can find here in Dealextreme.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    WOW!

posted by KegRaider on 02/25/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Less than $7! * Works EXACTLY as advertised. * Feels pretty darn solid, reminds me of my old "GameMaster" packs for the GBA (taco style). * Charges from ANY usb port, which is great, because my MCE box is closer than the WII, so i jam it into th...
    Cons:
    * I'm currently running it on my "Fricken Expensive" battery charger with a couple of cycles to find the EXACT mAh ra...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great battery replacement

posted by E_Man on 11/18/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    No more AA's!!!! And that's why you should buy this. It's great, you CAN plug it into the Wii for power while you're playing. It does not need to be charged fully first. I know this because I thought it was plugged in when it wasn't.
    Cons:
    So, the cord for power is a little short, but I had some USB extension cables around. Problem solved. And now I don't have to w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must buy for Wii Fit owners

posted by Nintendokid54 on 10/17/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Save money on batteries! Over 50% less than retail. Good for upcoming games that use the board
    Cons:
    Not sure if the pack is 2800MAH, I would estimate closer to 2400Mah. Also don't know if its mine but it doesn't charge in the b...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stop losing money with non-rechargeable batteries

posted by goramsu on 09/03/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Don't have ton change batteries every week just recharge this one with usb, - Can be charged on a pc because it uses a standard usb plug, - Perfect fit, - Many hours of playing, more than standard batteries.
    Cons:
    - Usb cable is REALLY too small ! You can't play and charge, you have to charge, and then play. - I paid this 16$ and now is a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really Good Way to cut back cost of batteries

posted by tomq90 on 07/19/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    the price is great. (£12.99($26) in my local shop) fits in the wii fit board nice and snug no more batteries recharable gray to match bottom of wiifit board flush with the bootom of board
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice pack

posted by gutterball on 07/13/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Save money on batteries! Over 50% less than retail. Can leave the charger plugged in under the Fit. Have not tried to charge and play although I can't see this being a problem. Packaging was great.
    Cons:
    Not sure if the pack is 2800MAH, I would estimate closer to 2400Mah.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections