DX  » Community » Reviews » MCSAITE RF USB Wireless Slim Keyboard with Track/Touch Pad
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:402 (40%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad but not so great

posted by Godavos on 02/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Looks nice.
    Cons:
    The biggest con I have is very very innacurate touchpad when combined with key press. Touchpad alone is nice but when you pres...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 1
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Way too expensive for what you get

posted by wizbone on 02/24/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a very small and light keyboard. It has a thin profile and I appreciate the minimalist design. Windows Vista detected the new hardware and set it up without a hitch. The range seems alright, as I've used it at a 10 foot distance without any issues. ...
    Cons:
    Don't expect to use this for anything productive. The key layout is terrible and a chore to get used to, and while this is typi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good quality

posted by drigotav on 09/19/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It came very well packaged. I was intending to use it on my bed, and a regular mouse is not an option for that. So it works exactly how I intended. The wireless range is good for my use. The built quality is surprisinly good. The keyboard is very light and ...
    Cons:
    The touchpad sometimes seems to be less responsive but it works fine. I just use it to open some video file or something that I...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pefect for HTPC

posted by nycoagung on 09/12/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality build. Perfect for your HTPC, no need for separate keyboard or mouse. Good range, no driver needed, plug and play in xp and vista. Multimedia buttons work perfectly fine with Windows Media player. Surprisingly good quality for the price. Comes ...
    Cons:
    If the keyboard is left idled, it automatically switched off the touchpad. But all you need to do is to press a key on the keyb...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent wireless keyboard with touchpad

posted by joshinger on 07/20/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I had a hard time finding one of these where i am and could only find similar items listed on websites in Aus at the time for about $140+ so DX price of $59 delivered was awesome. Very simple to use, just plug in the USB receiver and you're going. Range see...
    Cons:
    No real cons, only little thing was the batteries it came with didn't last long but that's no big surprise with chinese batteri...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections