DX  » Community » Reviews » BT Interphone + Handsfree Bluetooth V2.1 Set for Motorcycle / Skiing Helmet (800M-Transmission)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:887 (88%)
  • 4 Star:121 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product! Perfect for listening to music or riding in groups.

posted by ikhoo on 08/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought a couple of these for myself and a friend and both of us have not been dissapointed. Quality is excellent and well packaged. Sound quality is clear and the product is very easily installed. I chose these ones over similar interphones because of t...
    Cons:
    The only con I can think of is that there is no voice calling function. It would have made this product perfect.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Barulho do vento atrapalha muito

posted by pedrobzn on 06/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Bom acabamento, compacto, botões de fácil uso mesmo com luva.
    Cons:
    Barulho do vento atrapalha muito. Não consegui usar om velocidade acima de 100km/h, mas isso deve variar de capacete para ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent! Excelentes!

posted by Thaeness on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - very easy to use / muy facil de usar - great quality / de gran calidad - great package / buen empaque - you cant connect you cell phone and another 3 handsfree simultaniusly / se puede conectar el celular y a 3 manos libres mas al mismo tiempo
    Cons:
    - the hearphone can make you feel a little pain in your ear (you must put the hearphone in some position where you don't feel p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Impressive Good Stuff

posted by AcWAr on 05/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It feels constructed in really good materials. It works right out of the box with no problem at all, just paired with my iPhone and the music starts playing through the speakers by itself. Recieving phone calls just works, and at legal speeds people won't ...
    Cons:
    The sound quality isn't the best. But for listening music i have and hifi equipment, so this is a minor issue (if it can be nam...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine

posted by Dirkske on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to install. Good sound quality, even at high speeds (>100km/h) with open helmet. I have bought 3 units and it works fine,with 3 people. Easy connection with BT devices. Battery live is as advertised.
    Cons:
    The velcro that installs the speakers in the helmet doesn't stick very well to the helmet. We'll have to fix with extra glue.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome

posted by marys7br on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's just awesome. Very well made, beautiful and elegant. On a call, the sound is very clear for me and for the person is listening. It works great with my iPhone, so I can use the GPS (I tried only Tomtom), answer call with a button, listen to music and...
    Cons:
    The glue on the sticker to the ear don't fix it very well, I would use some other tape or something. Not a big deal.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful product with acceptable price.

posted by Sokobeg on 03/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very good sound quality and strength. It will not bounce your head around but more than enough for closed environment inside the helmet. - Very good build quality. Speakers are well protected, microphone is on sturdy holder which protects the cable and ke...
    Cons:
    - No FM radio. Not a big issue for me since I use radio stream but can be useful in areas with no GPRS signal or when you are i...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    High-quality and very useful

posted by Tvloon on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Sturdy, - Easy to install, - battery lifetime of several days, I use it for about 2 hours a day and have to charge it about every two weeks. - Automatic pairing - Good sound quality, for calling - Head unit is still disconnectable for charging etc. - ...
    Cons:
    - Lower tones are not very loud on itself, but you could solve this using your telephone equaliser - The microphone is a bit ov...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections