DX  » Community » Reviews » 4~16*40 Zooming Reflex Laser Sight Rifle Scope with Gun Mount (Red + Green Laser Configurable)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1009 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value scope

posted by lolland on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very good scope at a low cost. The adjustment screws can be used without tools and has very noticeable clicks. Low light performance is decent. 16x zoom is usable without loss of image quality. All the numbers are engraved as opposed to printed (e...
    Cons:
    The reticle is too thick for my taste and you loose some accuracy on lower zoom because of it. At 16x this is not a problem. As...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great scope bargain price

posted by dave05 on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    scope works a treat on my 22mag rifle clear optics for the price great for smaller caliber just used a good quality scope mount and it got on target no problems
    Cons:
    none does the job well
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Branded a Tasco, well made looks expensive.

posted by fernyyj on 01/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a great scope. It works as described and looks a lot more expensive. It is verry well finished and the adjustment rings have a solid smooth feel to them. You can not go wrong at this price. I would have to spend at least $200 here in Canada for some...
    Cons:
    It does take a while for the package to arrive but, when you pay 0 for shipping how can I complain.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well spent money

posted by Nilleskalle82 on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A lot of settings for the laser luminans, I preference the not so bright setting Looks impressive and professional Very big The 16x zoom is almost to much fun. Mounts fits on picatinny rails perfectly.
    Cons:
    I didn't get the mounts like shown in the pictures, they were picatinny rails but not the same heigh as shown in the pictures.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good scope

posted by sasos on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good scope with Tasco brand mark on it. Set up is simple and it is stable when you finalize your setting. AO does it work. View is clear even below 10 m with max. magnification, so I love it.
    Cons:
    It doesn't have so nice ''click'' when turning adjustment wheel but this is acceptable. Price could be lower.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Scope For The Money

posted by brando132 on 08/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Great quality -Crystal clear lenses -Multiple settings for the two lights(red+green) -Diopter Adjustment -Parralax Adjustment -Satisfying clicks on the windage and elevation turrets -Illumination selection wheel is very smooth.
    Cons:
    -Quite long(not really a con) -The magnification adjustment wheel is not that smooth
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality scope for cheap price

posted by 17449987 on 06/19/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This scope is a good scope for regular shooters whose on a tight budget. I was not expecting this kind of build quality for the money. The turret 1/4 moa per click adjustment dials work well. They also provide an instruction manual with the scope.
    Cons:
    There is no complaint from me concerning the scope, I'm 100% satisfied with the scope.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for the price.

posted by Slowbore on 07/04/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This scope is very decent quality, similar to that of any entry level scope. It is branded 'tasco' and may in fact be a tasco scope. The parallax adjustment seems to work well and I noticed it was easy to focus it so there was no parallax errors. While ...
    Cons:
    - The AO adjustment gets a bit sloppy below 15 yards or so. It seems to be rubbing gently and no longer has that stiff in-flui...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Scope!

posted by zdog90210 on 07/27/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    first off great scope for the money you wont find a better deal. It is crystal clear. Elevation and windage knobs click into place precisely and you hear a very gratifying "CLICK". Cross hairs are mil-dot and very clean they are black and are illu...
    Cons:
    The windage knob on mine was loose but was easily fixed with a very small standard screw driver.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections