Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:506 (50%)
  • 4 Star:506 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A small and sturdy scope for a good price.

posted by Jan09 on 09/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A good scope that feels sturdy. It has clear lenses and a good reticle. It is quite small but the view angle is still good enough. Comes with useful rails. The price and build quality is good enough.
    Cons:
    It's not a 6x magnification. More like 4x but this is okay for me. The manual is for another scope but is still informative.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great 1.5x-4x scope for airsoft

posted by djherceg on 08/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a great scope for airsoft. It is relatively small and magnification starts from approximately 1.5x, not 2x as the markings say. It ends at approx. 4x, not 6x. While this may be considered a drawback, it is actually very useful for airsoft and I like...
    Cons:
    None so far. This scope is excellent for airsoft.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for it's price

posted by DedoP on 06/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Comes with mounts (for a 20 mm rail) - Easy to attach - Small sized, doesn't take much space - Smooth turning of the zoom wheel - See-through protective caps included
    Cons:
    - It seems that the maximum magnification isn't 6 times as marked on the scope, but about 4 times (on the 6 times setting). I d...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good starter rimfire scope.

posted by heintron on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap small and light. Is nitrogen purged and multicoated = a lot of value for the money. Perfect for rimfire rifles or airguns. Mounts come with it.
    Cons:
    Field of view was not that great and the optics leave a lot to be desired. Smudged at the edges but still adequately clear and ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good scope

posted by Artifexx on 12/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Short, bright image, duplex reticle. I have tested it on SKS with 7,62x39 round and it held over 3000 rouns. Then one shooter destroyed it, so, I ordered another one and it's good too. The scope is short, so it is very good for stripper-clip-fed rifles like...
    Cons:
    Maybe the mildot reticle coud be better but duplex cross is acceptable. I miss the backliting of the cross but it's also a detail.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    2~6*28 Zooming Rifle Scope with Gun Mount

posted by Mefi100 on 07/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Some days ago i recieved this scope and install it on my pcp airgun pistol EdGun Veles, 4,5mm caliber. Build quality is well. But i found little visual problem on the ring (ocular fixation ring), near the magnifacation adjustment ring. Reticle type is...
    Cons:
    Looks like scope maximal magnification only 4x, not 6x. My scope has little visual defect on ocular fixation ring, but its not...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good scope for the cost.

posted by loonwulf on 12/20/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This little scope has been a good purchase. Its got decent magnification for short to medium range, and offers all right light transmission. I havent taken it apart to see if all the lenses are coated, but its performing about like id expect an under hundre...
    Cons:
    Its small, so it might be hard to mount if you try to put it on a medium length action or longer (.308+). The Ocular is quite s...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for the price!

posted by Nikofr on 09/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's cheap!! very solid metal construction easy ajustement of the crosshair clear lens convenient covers mount rings are included
    Cons:
    I can't see any so far...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Scope

posted by artyings on 08/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Good display very economical - It has great clarity and a very broad vision. - Thanks to the different magnifications can be used at various distances. - Very complete and includes saddles and Allen wrench - Tactical. - Good level of adjustment. - Includi...
    Cons:
    - The adjustment turrets are false and should be used a screwdriver to tighten. - Weaver Mounts are I use a airgun that uses a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good for the Price!

posted by blinkfire on 06/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    its 20mm rail is perfect for airsoft gun (i try it on my shotgun and sniper) easy lock on rail. the price is really good ! compare to here in canada scopes are sold for around 100$
    Cons:
    To adjust you sight,crossair(im not sure for the exact term..) you need a flat screw driver not so mutch a big deal but still a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections