DX  » Community » Reviews » Designer's 9-in-1 Professional Cosmetic Makeup Brushes Kits - Black + Beige
Sort by:
2 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1002 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome!

posted by glauciams on 10/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Wonderful brushes ! Soft, great size. It's amazing how similar they are to the originals, and for that price, they become even better! They are not big, but I think the size fits really perfectly to my needs, specially when it comes to storing them.
    Cons:
    No cons at all!!!! If I had to say something, would be about the leather case. It's not very beautiful, but other than that, th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic set of brushes!

posted by danjelicek on 07/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This set of brushes came in a black bag with zipper, each brush was individually packed. The quality of the brushes is fantastic, for either amateur or professional. The brushes are as good as they look on the picture. I believe some are synthetic and some ...
    Cons:
    I cannot really find any cons, except the bag they are in smells a little bid bad, but you can probably wash it.. The zipper on...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections