Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
* Very interesting Price
* Seems to be good quality made
* metal parts. similar to professional branded bulbs
* only 3 watts
* the light is NOT too bright. I think it can be similar to a 20w Halogen lamp only. I replace 5 of this instead of 50w halogen, and the result is a darker room. (15watts now 250w before, although)
* has not the quality it seems to be once disassembled
* light is quite more white than expected.
Remember, replace 2 of this for 1 halogen to have the same light brightness. (or find a 6W one instead)
I probably would recommend this product to my friends and family
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.