Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- It uses less than a fraction amount of energy comparing to the halogen incandescent technology .
- The color rating is relatively pleasant, not so yellow like 2700k and no where near the blue-ish 6500K.
- I was expecting a bit more light, it's only comparable to a ~15W halogen.
- you can not use a dimmer with it.
- It would need a few of thees to replace one conventional bulb from the light level point of view.
- It suitable to be used in multi-bulb combinations, only used as a single bulb, will generate only dim light worth for a desk lamp.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.