DX  » Community » Reviews » TOPEAKSPORTS Cycling Shooting Skiing Protective Safety Goggles w/ 5 Replacement Lens - Black
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9110 (91%)
  • 4 Star:91 (9%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really fine goggles

posted by Sashock33 on 08/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap * Five lenses in the set let you choose most comfortable one according to weather, kind of activity and your priorities * Inner frame for the short-sighted lenses is very important for some riders, especially when it is raining - visability is normal ...
    Cons:
    There is no English manual in the set , one can not understand at once how to change the lenses and what for is the inner frame .
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good product for its prize. Light and nice looking

posted by dolke on 05/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Goggles are very light. Material used is quite good for the prize. They look professional and I like the hard case in which they came. You receive 5 different lenses which does have some sort of UV protection.
    Cons:
    Lack of English manual. Arms of the glasses sometimes stuck when you want to detach them. Lenses are not polarized as they shou...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice glasses for several conditions

posted by Fastkids on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very nice glasses with different color glass. It comes with yellow, blue, clear, brown and polarized glasses. It looks very professional and feels good too. The glass changes easily and it is also possible to insert you're own lenses (adapter/frame).
    Cons:
    The manual included is completely in Chinese. But you do not realy need a manual because changing glasses is easy (if you don't...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product.

posted by pedroaristides1 on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good product. I especially enjoyed because I can change lenses it because I ride a bike both day and night. The lenses protect and prevent fine dust from falling in the eye. I recommend this product because I liked him a lot.
    Cons:
    nothing against this product. Despite not having the manual in English is quite easy to change lenses apreder.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just great!

posted by Veltnar on 03/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very beautiful and modern design! Lightweight and strudy frame, cool looking monolithic lenses, different options for different environments and situations. You can add a dioptric lenses if you wish. Easy to install the lense into frame.
    Cons:
    Nothing notable. Perhaps the case box provided with is too large for carrying, so i decided to carry lenses in isolated bags.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Happy customer - meets my needs

posted by idealizeddesign on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Overall i found the glasses to be good value my application - Kayak fishing - needed glasses that prevent glare and are durable. these glasses are comfortable to ware and do not seem to be affected by salt spray.
    Cons:
    The strap that prevents the glasses from falling came to pieces the first time i used it. this did not matter too much as the f...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product for its price

posted by GeSeraf on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good Quality (not excellent) - Looks expensive from far - Easy to change lenses - Well made - Loads of usefull parts - It has a inner frame for prescriptions lenses (very nice) - Frame´s arms are exchangable
    Cons:
    Looks a bit fragile (could be a bit more robust) - in my case, one of the arms are stuck and can not be detached (wich is not a...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Value

posted by caryhuang on 11/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great value for affordable cycling/sport glasses. Great lenses options for a variety of applications. For me, the clear lens was great for nighttime cycling without drying out my contacts. Good options for how you prefer to wear them: behind the year, arou...
    Cons:
    Only small gripe is UV deflection of the lenses seems a little low (but for the value, who cares)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You may buy it.

posted by tsadkiel on 09/25/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is very lowPrice. The accessory has been enhanced. I think that the cost performance is very good compared with another vendor product.
    Cons:
    Detaching the arm part of sunglasses is a little firm. Only a Chinese manual. I could do nothing but judge it in skimming the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very High quality product, happy buyer

posted by MesutR on 08/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Built quality - Looks professional - Nice case - Different color lenses - Soft pouch - Easy to handle
    Cons:
    - There is no English manual
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections