Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:389 (38%)
  • 4 Star:5012 (50%)
  • 3 Star:82 (8%)
  • 2 Star:41 (4%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

96% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to carry.

posted by fuufuu on 01/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It can hold a small camera in different positions wich are lockable due to a screw on the side.
    Cons:
    Fragile. I didnt really know how to change the angle with the screw and it just broke. Since that moment when I just opened the...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap and small, but also cheap in built quality

posted by duranbah on 02/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    *cheap *doesn't need much space in your camera bag
    Cons:
    *made of cheap plastic *doesn't hold a serious DSLR (weight) *not suffiecient for strobist flash actions (size) *bad general...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    compact,usable item

posted by sayadaddy on 03/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a nice option for a camcorder or camera.It takes up almost no room in a small camera bag(folds flat).It is plastic but seems fairly well made. It will hold a smaller size camera or camcorder with no problems.
    Cons:
    It is plastic,there is no way to adjust legs for uneven terrain use.The placement of the tension screw(to adjust camera angle)m...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Neat little tripod

posted by hexopod on 12/30/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This tripod is very easy to use. It only takes a minutes to figure out how to work it. It's very small, you could carry it in a jacket pocket very easily; or if you're like me, you can just throw it in your bag.
    Cons:
    Seems a bit fragile. My friend over-tightened the part where the mount point swivels, and now I can't make it work without a ph...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best tripod for a pocket camera

posted by prgrss on 12/12/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I've had this one with me when I've travelled. The tripod is very compact, very light, and the built quality is good (strong built). I really can recommend this one. Also I like the design of the tripod.
    Cons:
    It only works well with pocket cameras, I wish I had one that would work with my better camera. Nothing else cames to my mind.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice for the price

posted by sardauker on 10/23/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - It is very, very cheap. - It is very, very small, so you can put it in nearly any bag, and in most of pockets - It is lightweight.
    Cons:
    - It's little, so you can use it to stabilize and aim, not to really raise.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice design bundled with cheap price

posted by Nedward on 09/06/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Even though it looks quite small in those pics, it's actually bigger. It's still pretty compact when folded. - Feets are rubberized. - Quite easy to fold and unfold. - Can actually hold a small DSLR. I was amazed to see, how well it held my D40 kit. - Lig...
    Cons:
    - Isn't metal as promised above, it's just plastic. - If your camera isn't middle mounted, you have to place it carefully. I ha...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy little bugger

posted by Marble on 06/24/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its very small when folded, so its easy to take with you on hikes, trips etc. Once you get how this is unfolded its actually pretty easy to use. It has rubber feet which provide extra grip. Theres a piece of rubber on the top underneath the screw through wh...
    Cons:
    The screw to tighten/loosen the legs can interfere with the camera, which makes it difficult to unfold the tripod correctly. Th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It does its work

posted by arequejo on 03/31/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is made of plastic, so it is very light. The rubber feet seemst o be really stable, much more than aluminium mini-tripods, that personally give me no stability confidence. The rubber surface where the camera is attached it is a nice detail.
    Cons:
    It seems that will not last forever. It is easy to chip the plastic surface, so it will not be long time before it looks really...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Strong little tripod

posted by gaxx85 on 03/10/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Holds my camera without fail Can tilt the head back to get a sky shot Solid design and doesnt take up too much room in your bag/pack Lightweight Lever to adjust tightness of level Rubber legs to stop it slipping
    Cons:
    It is made of plastic which feels cheap The screw holding the camera seems to not fully screw in, but thats just my paranoia
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections