DX  » Community » Reviews » HD 720P 12MP Mini Camera Photograph/Video/Voice Record/Motion Detection/Webcam
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:364 (36%)
  • 4 Star:647 (64%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, very small camera

posted by Krag13 on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really cheap camera but it has very good video and sound quality for such a tiny device. View angle is wide enough - will suit even for small spaces. The battery lives (constantly recording) about 2-3 hours. A nice and durable aluminum body, gives you the...
    Cons:
    Device gets very hot during movie recording. It also has NOT very friendly and intuitive control functions. Instructions is ra...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quite cheap, enough quality

posted by eSITe on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Its very light one, came preciosious packed, included CD with drivers. Everything working. Quality of viudeo on this size camera is also enough.
    Cons:
    Its very hot when its recording or charging. If I use a Windows Media player to reproduce the video I see vertical rows there (...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good comfortable gadget

posted by buratinator on 06/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very small camera - I wear it in jeans' small pocket. good image resolution. good body. voice recording is good.
    Cons:
    when outside, you have to aim carefully cause you don't see exactly what you'll get bad bad instruction: i still don't know how...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product!

posted by Fernagt on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good camera that can record anything anywhere and plus it can be hidden its very small. Good price for sure it worth it! It can recive a 32gb mini sd card. Good batery life time it do everything it says on descripion. Great photo's and video 720p. It is alu...
    Cons:
    Don't have realy a con... only I think it misses a holder... for you can put it in more places. Otherise but not realy neccesar...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good enough

posted by lehn85 on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    + Tiny little camera (smaller than i expected) + Quality is acceptable at this price but still not as i expected. + Many functions: sound recording, take pictures, video recording, webcam, motion detection (i didn't use) + Box looks good.
    Cons:
    + Very hot after long time recording. + Looks like it cannot record and be charged at the same time (i am trying to figure out...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good but..

posted by micmed on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The quality really suprised me. Video quality as well as the quality of the item. It is made of steel, and heavy. It doesn't feel cheap at all. It is small & easy to hide. Really good to use as a spy cam or something.
    Cons:
    Kind of confusing to use the different features. The english manual's kind of confusing too due to poor english. Doesn't seem t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good & cheep camera

posted by Tamosiux on 01/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very very small. Metal body Minimal sized Very good battery life. Resolution is amazing on it
    Cons:
    Motion detection is too much sensitive, you will get a lot of "empty" videos triggered by minimal changes of ambient ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best spycamera ever!

posted by Moebiuz on 09/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Impressive video quality 1280*720 Motion detection recording works very well Metal body Minimal sized Very good battery life Videos are 2:00 minutes long, about 175-200 Mb PC even Android tablet recognizes it as a external USB Mass storage. With 16 Gb TF ca...
    Cons:
    It´s a bit heavy weighted compared with other spycams, due metal construction. Heat is a problem when continuous use, one ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and tiny

posted by hectorjl on 09/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very very small. I was not expecting it to be so small. I thought it would be a little bigger, but it is very very compact. It is also well made. Seems rough, and feels nice to touch. The case is metallic, and you can fell it is cold when touched. Although...
    Cons:
    Leds could be a little more intuitive. You finally get used to it, but recognizing the function you are currently using is not ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little camera

posted by dragonsfire on 08/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great little camera. Good quality video, although only 720p. It does 30fps, and doesnt do too much motion blur. The casing is cast aluminum, and very robust. Will output live video on the RCA connector even when recording.
    Cons:
    No real cons for my usage, however it could use some form of viewfinder to make it easier to aim. Needs a class 10 memory card,...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections